We’re truly dedicated in making your holiday experience simple and as much fun as possible!
Owned by enthusiastic caravanners this site has been designed to incorporate the best features of the sites we have visited in our years of touring.
Situated in Tyndrum on the West Highland Way, we are surrounded by some of the most stunning scenery Scotland has to offer. Close by is the bustling town of Oban (40 minutes), so whether it is peace and quiet or or something more adventurous you are looking for Pine Trees Leisure Park is ideally suited. We are children and pet friendly and our ethos is always to put you first.
We really appreciate and welcome any of suggestions you might have for us, so feel free drop us line anytime.
Putting you first!
We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best customer service that we possibly can, our dedicated staff are on call 24/7 to deal with any queries or problems you might have.
As we ourselves are caravan and camping enthusiasts we are well equipped to deal with any issues.
Have fun be safe!
We have a strict safety policy at Pine Trees, this is to safeguard everyone on the Park and must be adhered to at all times. Violations of any of our safety rules could result in your being asked to leave the Park immediately. If you have any questions regarding any of our policies please direct them to a member of our staff.
Please have review our safety policy in full by following the link provided HERE.
The green welly shop, Tyndrum inn and the real food cafe are all within 2 minute walk from the pine trees leisure park.
- 2 railways station – upper Tyndrum station and lower Tyndrum station
- Upper station heads to Fort William and Mallaig
- Lower station heads to Glasgow and Oban
- Free Wi-Fi
West Highland Way
- West Highland Way path passes through Pinetrees
- Whilst walking the WHW Tyndrum is your half way mark, when you reach Pinetrees you’ll know your half way
- We offer camping, hiker huts from basic to luxury and all the comforts for you to have an enjoyable stay
- WHW is 96 miles
- Starts at Milngavie and ends in Fort William
- 4 Munro – centered around Ben Lui – regions best Munro
- Beinn a’chleibh (3005ft) Ben Lui (3852ft) Ben Oss (3373ft) Beinn Dubhchraig (3205ft)
- more info on Monroe surrounding the area attached
- most are hidden from the main road (A82)- access via Dalrigh or A85 Tyndrum to oban
Thing to do
- Glencoe Mountain Resort (15 miles)
- Cruachan Hollow Mountain (Dalmally 16 miles)
- Inverary Jail/Castle (20 miles)
- Go Ape (Aberfoyle 21 miles)
- Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary (Oban 25 miles)
- Swimming at Loch Fyne, Inverary and Oban
Places to eat
- The Real Food Cafe
- The Green Welly Stop
- The Tyndrum Inn
- Paddy’s, Tyndrum Lodge Hotel
More info can be found in our Attractions page
At Pine Trees we wage war on our old enemy the Scottish Midge by deploying not one but four Midge Magnets. Originally developed in the States for mosquitos the Midge Magnet is the UK’s number 1 deterrent for midges.