All bookings are subject to acceptance of our normal standards and conditions.
To ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment please read the following:
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid at time of booking.
- The speed limit on the site is strictly – 5mph.
- Only one car per pitch, all other cars to be left in car park.
- Please use BBQ stands to protect our grass.
- NO CAMP FIRES
- Children must be adequately supervised at all times.
- Please respect peoples space.(No playing in-between caravans)
- The play park will be closed at 10pm. Please keep noise level down after this time.
- Keep all dogs on a short lead.
- Please clean up any of your pets mishaps.
The following are not permitted:
- Sleeping in vehicles that are not made for that use.
- Exceeding your caravan, motorhome, tent or hiker hut’s occupancy.
We understand that you are here to enjoy yourselves, we ask only that people respect and abide by these standards at all times to make sure everyone has a pleasant stay.
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services. Storing Your Personal Data In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caravans & Camping
- First night stay is a non-refundable deposit. Or £50 for more than 1 night. if you have to cancel the deposit can be used as a part payment for another booking to be made within the current season.
- Must pay 1st nights stay as a non refundable deposit.
Copyright © 2020 Pine Trees Ltd Caravan and Camping Park
This document was created by freenetlaw.com.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Pine Trees [and its licensors].
Pine Trees grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser.
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory.
- Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Pine Trees does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Pine Trees prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
Enforcement of copyright
Pine Trees takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
- If Pine Trees discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Pine Trees may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- If you become aware of any use of Pine Trees copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.